Next is "Double Arc" option where the envelope shape forms double arc when stretched by any node.
- Open Corel DRAW.
- Type the text, say “Corel”. Stretch it to make it bigger. Keep it selected.
- Effects > Envelope
- You get a docker to your right side on the desktop with the envelope options.
- There are four icons above the drop down menu.
- The Third icon is “Double Arc” Click it.
- Now click "Add New" button on the top to activate Envelope command.
- Stretch top center node upwards.
- You will notice that the text is stretched up in the form of double arc.
- This means it has smooth zigzag or wavy shape when you stretch any single node.
- Stretch any node and you will find the envelope is formed with double arc.
Simplicity is the shortest distance between two points – Zen
Wed, Sep 12 2007 16:11