Selecting different option from the color wheel in the blend docker can produce interesting effects.
- Open Corel DRAW.
- Draw square using rectangle tool. Fill it with red color.
- Draw another square using rectangle tool. Fill it with green color.
- Select both the shapes.
- Go to menu.
- Effects > Blend
- Select blend color tab.
- This time select the next option that is clockwise path.
- It will cover the colors from red to green, accommodating more colors than direct path.
- Press “Apply”
- You will get the blend effect with more colors in the intermediate steps.
Simplicity is the shortest distance between two points – Zen
Sat, Oct 11 2008 6:49