Let us learn how to split blend.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Draw square using rectangle tool. Fill it with red color.
3. Draw another square using rectangle tool. Fill it with green color.
4. Select both the shapes.
5. Go to menu.
6. Effects > Blend
7. Keep the blend selected.
8. Select "Miscellaneous Blend Options" tab.
9. Please observe carefully.
10. Select Split.
11. Click on any step (that is any square in between).
12. You will find that the square you clicked is selected.
13. Using arrow key, move that square to left.
14. You will notice that the square is moved to the left distorting and bending
15. You can even carefully select that square with pointer tool and move it fast
16. The blend will change according to the position of the square you selected
Simplicity is the shortest distance between two points – Zen
Fri, Feb 12 2010 9:54