connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

Help New Computer Can't Load Corel X3

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

Not Ranked
Troutdale, OR
ThreadArtist Posted: Sat, Dec 8 2007 11:05

Good morning.  I received a new laptop and am in the process of reloading all my software on it.  Everything else loaded up perfectly EXCEPT Corel.

I do not receive an error during loading.  It appears to load perfectly, but when I attempt to launch the program, I receive the following message:

Unable to Create DOM document.  Class not registered.  Verify that MSXML4 is installed.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times.  I tried to call customer support but they are closed on the weekend.  I'm stumped.  Could it be that the new laptop is somehow not compatible? 

JoJo

update the MS XML as prompted, go to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com
Not Ranked
Troutdale, OR

Wow... Thanks so much!  That worked perfectly.  I thought the computer was already updated but alias -- guess it wasn't.

JoJo

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.