I work for graphics company who uses Corel heavily for all of our graphics work. We have custom built macros that were made to help us save our art into our database to then be accessed through Microsoft Access.
We've had these Macros running for many years and have never had any issues. Due to a mail server crash we moved to Office 365; a cloud based mail server. We then started updating our machines to Office 2010 to be able to use our new cloud based email locally.
The issue is once we upgraded to MS Office 2010 our macro stopped working and we cannot see where the issue is being caused. The weird thing is it's on both XP and Win7 machines.
Has anyone heard of anything like this happening? We've uninstalled and re-installed Corel with no luck. I've changed permissions in Win7 and it has done nothing to help.
We are in a serious bind here and our main IT guy is working to get our database back to normal so he can't put as much time into this as he normally would.
Open the macro editor and add the reference to the Office 2010. Tools > References.
Also make sure VBA isn't delayed loading on either program.
"The best thing about learning is that it never stops, and the rabbit hole will go as deep as you let it."~Johnwww.gdgmacros.com
Also, see this article: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee691831.aspx
aka Hugh Johnson
Thank you both for the help! I checked out the editor and there isn't a reference option specifically for MS Office 2010 - just a few random MS Office options. I tested each and nothing happened. I passed this to the our IT guy too so we'll see what he comes up with.