connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

Trying to find Driver

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

zoocrew Posted: Tue, May 8 2012 13:58

Need a driver for a PCUT CTO630 so I can cut direct from CorelDraw

Top 10 Contributor
Pigeon Forge, TN
Male
TAG - gdgmacros.com

zoocrew:

Need a driver for a PCUT CTO630 so I can cut direct from CorelDraw

Hi.

Driver is usually supplied with the machine. Did you buy used?

The driver is only needed to interface the machine through a USB. You might be able to use a serial port and access without a driver.

Also, Usually a separate cutting application is used because Draw does not offer features needed for controlling cutters completely.

~John

Visit me at my GDGMacros website anytime!

Join me on Facebook to stay up to date with GDGMacros, Tips and Tricks for VBA Automation in CorelDraw, Discounts, specials, Free code and macros, and more cool sometimes not so relevant posts!

I have a driver for the actual cutter, but can not get corel to recognize it. Have to export out and cut from a old sign program. Trying to find a compatable plotter file that will allow me to cut from corel.

Top 10 Contributor
Pigeon Forge, TN
Male
TAG - gdgmacros.com

Hi.

Yea. I think you'll need a program like Cocut to get best results. There's a few others too, like SignCut, EasySign, SignTools, etc.

Sorry. I'm not too sure how to do it directly. Maybe set up as a printer?

~John

Join me on Facebook to stay up to date with GDGMacros, Tips and Tricks for VBA Automation in CorelDraw, Discounts, specials, Free code and macros, and more cool sometimes not so relevant posts!

Top 10 Contributor
Virginia USA
Male

Hello zoocrew; Most cutter dealers have free software to work with Corel, give them a call.

My Thoughts George

TheSignGuy

Top 10 Contributor
Pigeon Forge, TN
Male
TAG - gdgmacros.com

Hi.

I've been seeing a few questions pop up about PCUT machines bit don't really know much about them. I thing you could search the forum for PCUT and find other users that have one.

~John

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.