connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

CAN'T PRINT A TEXTURE FILL

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

Not Ranked
vista,ca.
Male
vince cee Crying [:'(] posted on Thu, Jun 28 2012 19:39
I create an original art in X5--I use a backround texture fill- (DRAPES)--my vector art prints complete-but the texture fill backround only prints in sections--maybe the size I am printing (13 x 19) is a problem?? Help. Vince

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
Mexico
Male

Hi.

Your archive to print is CDR vector or Image(JPG, TIF,PNG)?

It is best to export your CDR file as an image... Then import and print it as such. Smile

Or duplicate your CDR file and convert it to bitmap within the same application... Then print.

Hope help you!

The more I know, the more I believe in God.

Not Ranked
vista,ca.
Male

Thanks--it makes sense so I'll give it a try.

Top 50 Contributor
Ottawa, Canada
Male
CorelEmployee

Does the vector fill have fountain fills in it? 

Not Ranked
vista,ca.
Male

I am running Windows 7 Professional--using CORELDRAW X5--in the textures dropdown there is a fill called "DRAPES"-I am using it for a back round--It prints as a JPG on an 8.5 x11 sheet-but it partial prints on a 13 x 19 sheet--I am thinking it's too big a file to fill that size page--any ideas.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.