connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

Crop Mark to an Object

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

indianleo Posted: Mon, Apr 14 2008 23:24

Hello Friends,
                    How to give crop marks to an object in corel as in Illustrator there is option to give crop mark to an object actually I am creating an flyer and I want to give crop mark for printing Please help me

Top 10 Contributor
Sweden
Male
There's a free crop mark macro at macromonster.com
Try it!

/Ronny

“The ability to think differently today from yesterday distinguishes the wise man from the stubborn”
John Steinbeck

Top 25 Contributor
Pune, India
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

indianleo:
How to give crop marks to an object in corel as in Illustrator there is option to give crop mark to an object

You can set this option in Print dialoge box under Prepress options. 

Thanks Anand,
But the crop marks can be seen only in print preview I want it to be seen in normal mode also

Top 25 Contributor
Pune, India
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

Crop marks are  normally needed post press processes & so can be put while printing the document and are not seen in the artwork (normal mode)

For your specific need to have the cropmarks in the artwork, either you should draw/create the crop marks as you have created the object for which you need the marks or try the solution Ronny has suggested.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.