connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

Converting a jpeg file to a cdr. file

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

Steve Sears Posted: Sun, Apr 20 2008 22:02

I'm fairly new to Corel Draw and is there a way to convert a jpeg file to a cdr file. I need adjust the art and color seperate for screenprinting.

Thanks                  

Steve Sears

sales@alldayimage.com

Top 25 Contributor
Pune, India
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

Steve

You can try one of the following

- Open the jpg file in CorelPhotoPaint & print the seperations.

- Import jpg file in CorelDraw & print the separations.

In both these cases if you jpg file is RGB or CMYK, then you will get 4 separate positives i.e.CMYK. But then you mention about Screen printing where I suppose you don,t be needing the CMYK  process separation.In that case you can use CorelTrace to convert the jpg image to vector drawing editable in CorelDraw. Then edit it as per you requirements & take separate output for screen printing. Its is bit dicy issue & depends on the actual job requirements.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.