connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

Fonts not showing up after installing them

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

Top 100 Contributor
Frisco, TX
Male
kumorigoe Posted: Mon, Jun 23 2008 8:47

I'll install a font using BFN, and it still doesn't show up in the program.  What gives?

Core 2 Q6600 ~ 4GB DDR2 ~ nVidia 8800 GT Superclocked ~ 150GB 10,000 RPM Hard Drive
Top 100 Contributor
University Place,WA
Scott replied on Mon, Jun 23 2008 12:42

You're probably aware, but I just thought I make sure we were on the same page... there's a difference between reading in your fonts from your computer (cataloging the font locations) and installing the font to the system. You can drag the font to the install pane from the catalog. So if that's not the issue, then I would go to the control panel and open the system fonts folder and see if you check the list against the display in BFN. At the very least, this is a starting place - you'll know if the font has been installed on your system.

Scott Markham Graphic Scenes

Top 200 Contributor
Syria
Male

Really I have no Idea About BFN , but !!! try to help ( if another subject U are Asking for  just,  take it as a hint)

Open Corel Options ( CTRL+J)

From Left Tree Click on TEXT - Fonts

Check box named: show flyout with font sample beside font list

Ok

You will see the fonts beside the Fonts Lists

Not Ranked
Far far away
Male

You cannot find them only in CDGS X4, or in other Windows applications as well?

If only in CDGS, make sure that you're using Unicode fonts. Otherwise you should convert them to Uniocode .

delete the update KB2753842 help me

http://coreldraw.com/forums/p/37077/173779.aspx

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.