connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

CorelDRAW Certification Exam?

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

Top 25 Contributor
Georgetown, Guyana. South America.
Male
Adrian Juman Posted: Mon, Nov 24 2008 5:58

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if here's any such thing as a Certification Exam for CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4?

There's an institution here in Guyana that offers what they call  DTP certification Classes and Exams. Upon completion you're issued a certificate that says you are a qualified CorelDRAW user. But I doubt that's ligitimate since I done my investigation and they are teaching Version 9. I spoke to one of the lecturers there and it seems that he's guessing his way.

It will be great if any one can shed some light on this topic.

Top 25 Contributor
Stockholm, SWEDEN (Europe) Illustrator & Artist
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

Hi Adrian,

There used to be something like that if I am not totally wrong.

Top 25 Contributor
Georgetown, Guyana. South America.
Male

Stefan Lindblad:

Hi Adrian,

There used to be something like that if I am not totally wrong.

I did a google search on the topic but came up with nothing. This is something I would like to have. Maybe some one of the corel employees can say if this is possible anymore?

Not Ranked
Germany
Male

Hi Adrian,

I wonder if you got some feedback to your question. I'm interested into the same topic, especially in possibilities to take this certification examxs in Germany.

I heard about a service  called  Pearson VUE (vue.com) who are offering exams for Adobe products but I was not able to find any exams for Corel products.

If anybody has informations please share them, thanks.

Samuel

And in my dismay I said, All men are liars. Psalm 116,11

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.