connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

HINDI FONTS

Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS

Not Ranked
INDIA
Male
JAGMOHAN KABRA posted on Fri, Oct 8 2010 8:23

I wish to type in " Hindi " Language in Corel draw, I normally use a local software " Shree Lipi" to compose text. The software require to have a hardware lock so it can operate only on the dedicated machine on which lock exists. Software has option to choose type of keyboard. The other free Hindi font does not govern under any keyboard  setting,so it is not usable for persons having practice on any speciifc keyboard type. Can I change keyboard layout of any font? How to get Hindi font on Window operating system so it can be directly use in corEldraw?

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.