connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

corel draw plug in for plotter cutter

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

danvers posted on Wed, Apr 13 2011 10:52

this is a really seperate plea, we have bought a plotter cutte and trying to plot/cut but can only get the device to plot/cut A4 size - we have been told to obtain a plug in - I cannot find any information on excatrly what plug in to obtain. The plotter cutter is a Gold cut JK 1351 - is there anyone out there who could plrase help me.thanks

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Pigeon Forge, TN
Male
TAG - gdgmacros.com

danvers:
this is a really seperate plea, we have bought a plotter cutte and trying to plot/cut

Hi.

Cocut is a popular plugin. There are many others. Just search. 

I've not heard of that brand cutter. Is it new? If so, you might want to contact the company that makes the plugin you are interested in to make sure they have a driver for it and the plugin supports it.

~John

Visit me at my GDGMacros website anytime!

Join me on Facebook to stay up to date with GDGMacros, Tips and Tricks for VBA Automation in CorelDraw, Discounts, specials, Free code and macros, and more cool sometimes not so relevant posts!

Top 200 Contributor
Orange County, California, USA
Male
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.