connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

Corel Draw X6 - Bugs

rated by 0 users
This post has 48 Replies | 4 Followers

Page 3 of 4 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS

Top 10 Contributor
Sweden
Male

David Beczuk:
On the parts that are filled you will not see a guideline.
You're right. The clip object is on top of all other objects, including guidelines. This is desirable for other objects but may be unnecessary for guidelines.

Two easy ways to work around it:
Switch to wireframe mode temporarily, or
Use 'Select PowerClip Contents' instead of 'Edit PowerClip'.

/Ronny

“The ability to think differently today from yesterday distinguishes the wise man from the stubborn”
John Steinbeck

Top 10 Contributor
Sweden
Male

Shahidst:
Transformation docker is not working properly
Seems to work as expected here. Please describe the steps you're taking to copy.

/Ronny

“The ability to think differently today from yesterday distinguishes the wise man from the stubborn”
John Steinbeck

When I open any previous version cdr in X6 the text is converted from RGB to CMYK. This is a problem for me as I must output RGB to the printer, I tried a few colour management settings without success, not sure if it is a bug or a setting somewhere that I haven't found.

Top 10 Contributor
Uruguay
Male
CorelDRAWMaster
Ariel replied on Fri, Mar 30 2012 20:36

sublim8r:

When I open any previous version cdr in X6 the text is converted from RGB to CMYK. This is a problem for me as I must output RGB to the printer, I tried a few colour management settings without success, not sure if it is a bug or a setting somewhere that I haven't found.

please, don't post different problems in the same post, since it's most confuse to answer or track each problem. This is not an official list of problems, is just a post. About your problem, can you show your color profile settings?

Ariel Garaza Díaz

arielgaraza.com

Thanks for the reply, sorry about the post, this is the color management settings, is this what you asked for.?

try that again

texture fill bug : 

choose 256 x 379 mm and apply texture fill of any and convert to bitmap you can see the lines in between them, check the attachment 

Forming lines when you convert any shapes into bitmap though they occupy the same place.  This problem is from

the very beginning, not considering 

when in the powerclip and consisting of bitmaps, if you choose outline preview then the bitmap outerline is having 

2 sides or 1 sides not a complete boundary look, please look at the attachment 

Top 10 Contributor
Uruguay
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

pkg_sriram:
texture fill bug : 

please, don't post different problems on the same thread, If all people post different problems a the same time is almost impossible to track each problem and answer individually, the resut will be: after you post a question, other user will answer other previous message... after some pages, almost nobody will remember the previous post, because most people will real only the latest messages. This is not an official post (as the list of X5 errors) so, there's no advantadge to mix different situations

Ariel Garaza Díaz

arielgaraza.com

1.If I make a bar-code in X5, I rotate it, and I try to open it in X6, I get a bug! Lightning You try it... I recive same error on 2 PC.

2. How you rotate a barcode in X6?

3. Power clip create some lines on bitmaps if I try to edit my picture!

4. Pantone color are not the same in X5 and X6. I open an older project, and pantons were white.

Top 10 Contributor
Sweden
Male

Florinakke:
1.If I make a bar-code in X5, I rotate it, and I try to open it in X6, I get a bug! Lightning You try it... I recive same error on 2 PC.

2. How you rotate a barcode in X6?

I don't use barodes myself but it appears you are right. Maybe someone with more experience can tell us why?

Edit: Here's some info and possibly a  workaround.

Florinakke:
3. Power clip create some lines on bitmaps if I try to edit my picture!
Same problem was mentioned here.
Please post a file where this problem is present.
Florinakke:
4. Pantone color are not the same in X5 and X6. I open an older project, and pantons were white.
Some more info on that one, please. Same color management settings and same color, then it should be the same.

/Ronny

John Steinbeck

Top 75 Contributor
İzmir, Türkiye
Male

Florinakke:
Which pantone palet you use for matching?

Kursad Cakir
İzmir, Türkiye
CorelTÜRK Blog

1) when any image with transparency applied and wanted to cut that image using the pen tool should not trimming that object properly and the image is going somewhere inside. see the video

2) When any image is powerclipped and converted to bitmap then watch closely at the edges of the bitmap

just by scaling inwards you can find the outline of the powerclip, see the video for better comprehension.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/owa4vk

http://www.sendspace.com/file/czxpfe

Top 100 Contributor
Quebec
Male

Hi, sorry don't know your name...PKG_SRIRAM...

1) This problem is REALLY annoying and has existed for quite some time now!
     In fact, I think it exists since any the CorelDRAW version that permitted vector
     cropping on bitmaps. I finally always do a "workaround" like, either I remove
     the transparency, crop, then put back the transparency OR convert the bitmap
     to a transparent background bitmap flattened with the transparency, then crop
     it afterwards.

2) This is a new bug! Same thing happens here too!!!

I think the service pack is going to be a pretty big file to download! 

TetroDesign
Page 3 of 4 (49 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.