connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

Paypal E-commerce problem

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

Sugyn posted on Tue, May 1 2012 12:39

When I go to Store Engine Settings and press the Online Administration Launch button nothing happens.  Corel themselves gave no help and sent me here simply unbelievable.  At least I'm in my return period still but I'd like to give it a chance can anyone help?

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Pigeon Forge, TN
Male
TAG - gdgmacros.com

HI.

Try another computer or browser and surely not a mobile browser. Log in as a guest, make sure the email is not on file with PP, and use any credit card to check out. Make sure you have javascript enabled also.

I get blamed all the time for PayPal issues. It's usually just a hiccup but the customers sure give me hell about it. Sometimes I feel like I work for PayPal's technical support dept..lol

~John

Visit me at my GDGMacros website anytime!

Join me on Facebook to stay up to date with GDGMacros, Tips and Tricks for VBA Automation in CorelDraw, Discounts, specials, Free code and macros, and more cool sometimes not so relevant posts!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.