connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

How to change the language of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite x6?

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

katenicole28 posted on Sun, Sep 2 2012 0:18

My CorelDRAW is in Portuguese. I don't understand that language, and i want to change it on English. Please help me :)

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
London UK

If control-J brings up the options, then you may be able to recognise the corresponding menu entries. I've collapsed unwanted options to reduce clutter.

But if portuguese is the only option that appears in the dropdown, you will need to go back to the install DVD or download and make sure that English is included for the install.

Top 10 Contributor
Uruguay
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

If you version doesn't include English you can't change the language, the only way is to install the english version. I'm not sure if it's legal, but perhaps a workaround can be download the english Trail version, and install using your serial number. I'm not sure if your serial number works with a diferent languages

Ariel Garaza Díaz

arielgaraza.com

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.