connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

Trial serial number

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

di4 posted on Tue, Mar 5 2013 8:42

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create unattended installation of CorelDraw x6 but trial version. I copied serial number from my Corel account but installator is lamenting that is incorrect product serial.

What serial should I write in to create unattended installation?

Can you help me to create silent installator of CorelDraw x6 trial version?

Best Regards

Mateusz Blaszka

All Replies

Top 25 Contributor
Pune, India
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

Trial version should not require a serial number. It should install and work till the set trial period expires. AFAIK your DRAW DVD may not contain a trial version but is intended to be used for the serial number for the copy you may have bought. You may have to download the trial version from the Corel's site. 

I downloaded trial version form corel website already....

I need to create unattended installation of CorelDraw X6 trial version for multiple computers. How to do that?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.