connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

NEW TOOLBAR: DRAWING SCALE (WORLD UNITS)

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

Top 50 Contributor
Houston, Texas
Male

I will whole heartedly second this request. I use Brian's World Scale macro every day along with the other two designers who I oversee. This is an indispensible feature when dealing with large fabrication detail drawings.

I use it like this... design a large monument sign. Do a call-out for a minor detail. Change to a larger scale and draw the detail next to the monument. No need to draw it tiny then scale it up. I just change the scale to deal with the area I can draw in.

Yes this function would be great to have. Espacally in Corel Designer X4 and for Corel Draw x4.

Please make this happend. 

Top 25 Contributor
Brisbane Australia
Male

This sort of stuff is really easy to achieve with a macro. I have a mini version of the colour manager that is like this.

You don't have to wait for Corel to make it you can make it yourself. Or encourage Jeff, they take donations over there as encouragement.

Or you can have a go at it and post your issues and get help here. Remember the macro recorder with provide clues.

Yani

Ned's Mother -- You gotta help us, Doc. We've tried nothing and we're fresh out of ideas!
( The Simpsons, Hurricane Neddy -- Season:8 Episode:8 First Aired:12/29/1996 )

Top 10 Contributor
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Male
TAG - MacroMonster.com
<pierrej> wrote in message news:48953@coreldraw.com...

Yes this function would be great to have.

Not Ranked
Italy
Male

I totally agree. Please Corel: this toolbar is absolutely needed!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.