connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

removing background

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 4 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

smiley07 Posted: Tue, Jul 1 2008 20:00

HI

I HAVE A PIC OF A MOTORCYCLE ON FIRE WITH A BLACK BACKGROUND MY CUSTOMER ONLY WANTS THE BIKE TO PRINT HOW DO I REMOVE THE BACKGROUND WITH CORELDRAW GRAPHICS  SUITE 12.THANKS

Top 500 Contributor
Waukesha, WI USA
Male

One way is open the file using Photo Paint, create an object from the background, create a mask around the bike with fire, cut from original, create a new file, paste as a new object.

You could also use the image cutout lab. 

"Be who you are and say what you feel 'cause people who mind don't matter, and people who matter don't mind."

WOW !!!! WISH i NEW HOW TO DO ALL THAT.

I'M NEW TO COREL CAN YOU DO A STEP BY STEP AND HELP EXPLAIN A BIT BETTER THANK YOU

1) stop shouting (all caps)

2) select the magic wand tool from the mask fly-out

3) click on the background

4) hit <del>

(this is assuming that the page background is 'white')

Sorry poor eye sight just see my words better in caps no shouting.Thanks I will try this.

Where do I find the mask flyout.Thanks

Top 50 Contributor
Massachusetts, USA
Male

Find it here...

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.