Hi folks, I've been really looking for such a thing over the years but thankfully I've finally found it now on www.cdrpro.ru. Photoshop is now just a click away from Corel Draw. So let's see how it works.
Download this Zip File
- Extract it to a suitable location.
- Go to your Corel Draw's GMS Folder (where all your pre-existing macros are lying)
- Right Click in the blank area, Point to NEW, and select Text Document
- Rename your newly created file to something like Photoshop.gms
- Click Yes on the rename prompt.
- Run CorelDRAW. Open the VBA Editor (Alt + F11).
- Find GlobalMacros (Photoshop.gms) in the list of macros on the left of your screen.
- In the context menu on right mouse button, select the Import File.
pointing to one of our extracted files..
- Do the same for the second file.
- With your macro still highlighted, go to Tools Menu and Click References
- In the Dialog Box find and tick Adobe Photoshop (your version) Object Library
- Click OK
- Click the Save button on the toolbar, just in case.
Now return to corel draw, and in Customizations drag the two files EditInPhotoShop and UpdateAfterEditInPhotoShop to any were you like in your workspace, ideally in the context menu for Bitmap or in the property bar for Bitmap and OLE Objects, that's totally your choice.