Using the Eyedropper to sample colors for the Interactive Fill and Mesh tools, Tables, etc
- Open the Color docker (Window > Dockers > Color)
- Sample the desired color. The Color docker will store that color
- Select your object with the Interactive Fill tool
- Select a marker
- On the Color docker, click the Fill button to apply the color you sampled earlier to that marker
- For mesh fills: in step 3 and 4, instead of selecting a marker with the Interactive Fill tool, select a patch or an intersection node with the Interactive Mesh Fill tool.
- This technique is useful to apply sampled colors to objects with which you can't use the Paintbucket tool, e.g. applying sampled color to the whole Artistic Media brush.
- On the Color docker, make sure the 'Auto-applies color' (lock icon) button is released.
CorelDRAW X4 Note
- Use this technique to apply Fill or Outline colors to selected table, rows, columns or cells.
Using the Eyedropper to sample colors for the Interactive Fill and Mesh tools - CorelHOUSE.com