Keep an eye out for my Tips, Tutorials & Webinars
Hi! I have visited your website and i liked your designs very much!
I would like to teach us how you made the vector Halftones.
Hi Evros, Thank You for the comments. Here is a real quick tut.
1. Create a rectangle
2. Apply a Grayscale linear blend from Black to White.
3. Convert to Grayscale Bitmap 300 dpi
4. Check Anti-aliasing
5. Change Mode to Black & White
6. Conversion Method to Halftone
7. Screen Type to Round
8. Input these values - 25° Degrees • 15 Lines per inch
Play with these settings for various effects.
9. Trace Bitmap / Outline / Logo (default settings should suffice yet always test)
Result = Vector Halftones