connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

Problem with TIF

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

Top 500 Contributor
Brasil
Male
Thiago posted on Wed, May 9 2012 16:06

Working with large format printing and am having a problem with the tif x6 corel.
I have a Friendly Export corel in tif file after ripping and send it to print when printing out the gradient with a dash dividing the colors, and export as an error.
When I exported the x4 did not give this problem.
Will I have to stop using the x6, right now that I was enjoying it?
If anyone knows a way to solve this problem please speak tif, or if you like the tif x6 again be as it was the x4?

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Uruguay
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

first question... what settings do you use when Export as TIF?

Ariel Garaza Díaz

arielgaraza.com

Top 500 Contributor
Brasil
Male

These are the settings

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/5568/tifs.jpg

Top 10 Contributor
Lancaster, PA USA
Male

Thiago:
If anyone knows a way to solve this problem please speak tif, or if you like the tif x6 again be as it was the x4?

\Try and convert the object ti an image in Draw first and see if the issue still there.

David Milisock

Top 500 Contributor
Brasil
Male

I thought about it, and converted to a bitmap and still the problem persists, strange that when I make a new gradient is good he will be giving this issue because the gradient was made in another version?

Top 10 Contributor
London UK

Are you able to do two small screen captures which show the differing X4 and X6 results? I think it would help us understand the problem.

Top 500 Contributor
Brasil
Male

It's only going to get the impression that view.
I am printing directly from the gradient and is not giving x6 problem
But when a file in another version he sometimes gives x6 problem
Waiting anxiously eplo service pack, the x6 is much better than the x5, but has yet to improve much. They have to solve many bugs that are bothering

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.