connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

Website Creator X6 missing in Trial download

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 11 Replies | 3 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS

Not Ranked
Chatsworth, California
Male
davidhelp posted on Fri, Mar 23 2012 2:46

I downloaded CorelDraw 6 and after the install I could not locate Website Creator X6. It is missing in the trial download.

All Replies

Top 25 Contributor
Pune, India
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

Hmmm. Seems, it will be offered as a separate download (Just like we had KPT collection after registering the earlier version)

davidhelp:
I downloaded CorelDraw 6 and after the install I could not locate Website Creator X6. It is missing in the trial download.

Top 10 Contributor
Uruguay
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

as far I know, is not included in the trial version, but it's available if you purchase the program

Ariel Garaza Díaz

arielgaraza.com

Top 25 Contributor
Ottawa (ON), Canada
Male
CorelEmployee

Ariel:

as far I know, is not included in the trial version, but it's available if you purchase the program

That is correct. You can download a trial of Website Creator X5 on the Corel.com web site, but we don't have the X6 trial up there just yet I believe.

Gérard

Using CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6.4 with Premium Membership, CorelDRAWTechnical Suite X6 SP1 & CorelCAD 2014
on Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit  / Intel Core i7, 8 Gb RAM.

Not Ranked
Chatsworth, California
Male

Thanks for replying. I currently have CorelDraw X3 and when I saw that X6 would include Website Creator X6 I thought I would try it out. I guess I will have to wait a bit longer. Meanwhile I have X6 to occupy me   : )

HI Gerard, I have purchased the full version of Graphics Suite X6.  After installing, and running the program, it comes up with the dialogue box to download Corel Website Creator X6.  However, upon signing in with my Corel ID, i cannot find the download link.  How do i download / install this?

Thanks

Top 10 Contributor
Uruguay
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

RavZN:

HI Gerard, I have purchased the full version of Graphics Suite X6.  After installing, and running the program, it comes up with the dialogue box to download Corel Website Creator X6.  However, upon signing in with my Corel ID, i cannot find the download link.  How do i download / install this?

Thanks

have you tied the same Serial Number of CorelDRAW?

Ariel Garaza Díaz

arielgaraza.com

Top 10 Contributor
Virginia USA
Male

Hello RavZN; When you start CorelDraw a pop-up should open giving you the op. to click on it to down load the WC X6, and like said above use the ser. # for the Corel.

George

TheSignGuy

Hi George,

Thank you for your response.  This is what i get when i start

And when i click "Continue", i get this

And that is about it.. There is no "Download WC X6".  And i am signed in to Corel.com with my Corel ID. 

Please HELP!!!

Thanks

Rav

Hi Ariel,

These are the screns i get when i run Corel Draw X6

And i have registerd my serial number with Corel, under my account.  I just dont see a download link.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Rav

Here is the direct link to download Corel Website Creator X6:

If you are having difficulties accessing the Corel Website Creator X6 download, please contact Corel Customer Support directly.

Thank you. 

Top 10 Contributor
Virginia USA
Male

Hello RavZN; If you still haven't got the WC go to the "Corel.com on the menu bar at the top of the page, and click on the online chat and tell them the problem you are having, they should be able to point you to the right place.

George

TheSignGuy

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.