connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

editing Powerclip contents in X6

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS

bhootnath posted on Mon, Mar 26 2012 23:07

Editing Powerclip contents is verryy slow.

May be because of corelDraw X6 now has a unique feature of showing contents outside the powerclip. Am I right?

What if I want to switch off this excellent feature or how to make this fast as it was always.

All Replies

Top 75 Contributor
Mumbai, INDIA
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

bhootnath:
What if I want to switch off this excellent feature

This requires change in registry setting. Send me email if you can dare to change registry Smile

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7
Tabbed Interface, Transparency in Fountain Fills, Tons of Contents

www.corelinsight.com

Pratik Shah:
This requires change in registry setting.

So I am right. Is that what u r telling me?

U can share this with everyone if u can really help

Top 75 Contributor
Mumbai, INDIA
Male
CorelDRAWMaster

bhootnath:

I am not sure if it will be correct to mention registry editing stuff over here. Please send me email from my profile page. I will send you details.

CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7
Tabbed Interface, Transparency in Fountain Fills, Tons of Contents

www.corelinsight.com

u have it

I have nothing in my mailbox

my email is pkg_sriram@yahoo.com

Sent me 2

Pratik Shah:

bhootnath:

I am not sure if it will be correct to mention registry editing stuff over here. Please send me email from my profile page. I will send you details.

If the information is useful for everyone then I think it much better to put where everyone can see it. The level of risk for trying the information could be marked. I think readers of this forum will know that changing the registry can cause problems and should not be done lightly.

Powerclip in X6 are killing me... I did the registry hack and now the powerclip are fast?! enough... i

But there still are those annoying icons in the bottom of the powerclip border that are always on the way... I use shourtcut key (or button on toolbar) to enter/exit the powerclip, do you have any hack to kill those icons?

Thank you,
Xenio

pls pls sent me the registry hack my email is machetare.mc@gmail.com. Thanks!!!

Top 10 Contributor
Sweden
Male

Here's how to do it:

Don’t mess with the Registry unless you know what you are doing!

Close Draw, open Regedit and search for

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Corel\CorelDRAW\16.0\Draw\Application Preferences\Powerclip

Change EditDisplayWithPageContext from “1” to “0”

Restart Draw and check that it works as expected.

/Ronny

“The ability to think differently today from yesterday distinguishes the wise man from the stubborn”
John Steinbeck

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.