connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

Urgent: CorelDraw has swiched to view mode

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

tekle posted on Mon, Apr 15 2013 6:53

hello Please help me I have Windows 7 86 version and i installed CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 on this computer after 5 days there comes such massage  :  Urgent  CorelDraw has swiched to view mode, and I cant do anything in CorelDraw. Please help me My computer has internet connection.   

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
London UK

The message usually comes from an expired trial version -- but not until the trial has been installed for 30 days. After that, it changes into a viewer -- you can edit, but cannot save or print.

Assuming you have a "full" version not just a trial -- check carefully that you entered the correct serial number to register the program. The serial number will be probably displayed in the Help > About CorelDraw screen.

If you did install a trial before the full version, make sure you are running the full version. If you installed to a different folder, you could possibly still have the trial installed too.

It can also happen if you have been sold a fake copy instead of a real one -- so if you did not buy it direct from Corel and you definitely installed the corect serial number you should return it to wherever you bought it and insist on a full refund.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.