connecting users of the CorelDRAW family of products
We take every threat seriously. CorelDRAW.com has not been affected by the Heartbleed security bug.

corel technical and gis

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS

energy posted on Tue, May 7 2013 15:43

Hello all I am new in site  I am using corel draw and technical  for a very long time  for geological maps and the other vectoral drawings.for geological and mining drawing ,corel draw is used usually ,corel copmany thinks  join or add gis  modul in technical ,this would be perfect for us ,forexemple ,the last corel cad supports export shapefile,about this are there wishlist or suggestions in corel.com?

secondly I have several points (x,y specific) I create a objects(circle or rectangle) and then copy-paste I enter the x,y coordinats one by one,there are any ways or macros ,import the values as collective like text file or copy-paste excell?

Thanks... 

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS
© Corel Corporation. The content herein is in the form of a personal web log ("Blog") or forum posting. As such, the views expressed in this site are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the views of Corel Corporation, or its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents. Terms and Conditions / User Guidelines.